Revitalise and refresh your eyes with UpCircle's Eye Cream, a brightening and hydrating cream that leaves you looking perked up in a flash. UpCircle repurposes and reuses Maple Bark Extract in their Eye Cream that would otherwise be an unused by-product of the wood industry - avoiding unnecessary waste and delivering the goods to your skin.
- Maple Bark Extract contains antioxidants to protect the skin which helps to protect your delicate skin
- Cucumber Extract depuffs, soothes and hydrates
- Coffee Extract helps to reduce dark circles and puffiness
HOW TO USE
Use one pump of the eye cream and apply onto freshly cleansed skin, using gentle taps with fingertips.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The brightening formula revitalises the delicate skin under the eyes and acts as a great base under makeup
- Thanks to the coffee in it, this is the nicest smelling eye cream we've ever found...
- By reusing and repurposing used ingredients that would otherwise go to waste, UpCircle manages to avoid unnecessary waste whilst making beautifully natural skincare. Good for your skin and good for the planet.
The Eye Cream contains 10ml is 100% natural, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. The packaging is made from glass which can easily be recycled within your regular household recycling.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Acer Rubrum (Maple) Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene**
*Organically grown ingredients
**Natural constituent of essential oils listed.