Leave skin buffed and bright with the Coffee Body Scrub with Lemongrass, a caffeine-infused scrub that polishes away the dead skin cells that can cause skin to feel dry and look dull. UpCircle repurposes and reuses coffee grounds that would otherwise be going to a landfill - avoiding unnecessary waste and delivering the goods to your skin. A base of shea butter ensures that skin is never left feeling dry or irritated after use. The coffee scrub has had a makeover - it now comes in a glass jar to make it easier to use and it's now entirely plastic-free.
- Repurposed Coffee Grounds gently buff away dead skin cells
- Lemongrass, Lime and Coconut Essential Oils create an indulgently tropical aroma
- Shea Butter leaves skin feeling soothed and nourished post-scrub
HOW TO USE
Mix scrub whilst it's in the jar, and apply in circular motions to damp skin - wait a few minutes and enjoy the uplifting scent - then rinse off with warm water. For best results use up to three times a week, and follow with the UpCircle body moisturiser.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- An invigorating boost of coffee for the skin is blended with zesty lemongrass to create an uplifting body scrub that instantly buff, smoothes and softens
- The naturally caffeinated skincare increases blood flow (hello glow!), brightening the skin and flooding it with antioxidant protection
- By reusing and repurposing used coffee grounds and chai spices, UpCircle manages to avoid unnecessary waste whilst making beautifully natural scrubs and soaps. Maximum results, low waste!
The Coffee Body Scrub with Lemongrass is 100% natural and is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. The packaging is made from glass aluminium which can easily be recycled or repurposed. The formula is suitable for all skin types.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Citral*.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.