Oily skin still needs to be moisturised but it often doesn't need heavier formulas which can sit on the skin, which is why the Safflower & Basil Facial Oil is a welcome addition to a skincare routine. Inspired by the Air Element and with a light and quickly-absorbed texture, it's the ideal oil to use for those who crave balance.
The certified organic ingredients all work in harmony to actively treat the skin; the blend of oils helps to calm any inflamed skin as well as treating and reducing blemishes, all whilst ensuring that pores aren't clogged. Clever stuff.
- Safflower Seed Oil is rich in Linoleic acid which unclogs pores and reduces blemishes
- Basil Oil helps to rid the skin of toxins and has antibacterial properties
HOW TO USE
Apply 2-3 drops to the skin and gently massage into the skin, morning and night.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- It has an ultra-light texture which makes it perfect for oily, blemish-prone or hormonal skin
- Skin is left feeling smooth, hydrated and perfectly balanced - no greasiness or product sitting on top of the skin
- The unique combination of Safflower & Basil oils help to continually soothe any active breakouts and minimise future ones.
- Certified organic ingredients and powerful formulas at an affordable price point
The Balancing Safflower & Basil Facial Oil is certified organic, cruelty-free, vegan-friendly and a waterless formulation.
The formula is ideal for oily & blemish-prone skin, or those craving balance within the skin
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, *Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Fruit Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, *Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, *Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, *Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain) Oil, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil, *Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, **Limonene, **Linalool, **Geraniol, **Citral, **Eugenol
*Organically grown ingredient