A 90s-inspired, super cute, super nourishing lip balm. Sensationally scented like strawberry bubblegum (think hubba bubba!), and made exclusively from plant-derived ingredients - what’s not to love?
- Jojoba seed oil contains fatty acids that are great for hydrating lips.
- Castor seed oil soothes chapped lips.
- (plant-derived) Glycerin is a humectant, which pulls moisture from the air to provide long-lasting moisture
HOW TO USE
Use a finger to swipe a little of the balm across lips for lasting hydration and nourishment.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The Dear Diary Lip Balm doesn’t just look great in the pot (although it really does), but it provides lips with a hit of hydration when they need it most
- It’s un-tinted, vegan, cruelty-free and made with ECO-CERT ingredients
- The strawberry bubblegum scent and plastic-free packaging is wonderfully nostalgic - get ready to be transported back in time to the days of Spice Girls, snap bracelets, Woolworths Pick ‘n’ mix, flip-phones and more 90s memories
The Dear Diary Lip Balm packaging features artwork by Raissa Pardini, in the adorable reusable tin and pink velvet pouch that make this a perfect gift - for yourself or for someone else! Plastic-free and pocket-friendly.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable (Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Glycerin, Aroma, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Acetate, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract.