TELL ME MORE
We're super excited to share Laura's carefully curated edit of products we know you'll love, all packaged up into one convenient bundle.
Featuring the True Skincare Nourishing Avocado & Evening Primrose Facial Oil, MOA Dreamy Mineral Soak and Neighbourhood Botanicals Dear Diary Lip Balm, this unique combination of products will leave skin feeling hydrated, supremely soft and calmed.
- True Skincare Nourishing Avocado & Evening Primrose Facial Oil is the perfect pick-me-up for dry skin. This potent blend of ingredients quickly brings relief for typical signs of dryness, redness and irritation
- MOA Dreamy Mineral Soak offers the perfect pre-bedtime bath! Himalayan Pink salt leaves skin refreshed and rejuvenated, while the lavender and cardamom help to de-stress the mind and body
- Neighbourhood Botanicals Dear Diary Lip Balm provides lips with a hit of hydration when they need it most. This strawberry bubblegum scented balm is un-tinted, vegan, cruelty-free and made with ECO-CERT ingredients.
HOW TO USE THE...True Skincare Nourishing Avocado & Evening Primrose Facial Oil
Apply 2-3 drops to the skin and gently massage into the skin, morning and nightMOA Dreamy Mineral Soak
Before bedtime, throw a few handfuls in a hot bath to help promote peaceful sleepNeighbourhood Botanicals Dear Diary Lip Balm
Use a finger to swipe a little of the balm across lips for lasting hydration and nourishment as needed
"After a busy day dealing with emails, campaigns, strategy, looking after our toddler and everything in-between, these products are perfect to switch off and wind down for the evening. The MOA Dreamy Mineral Soak brings the ancient tradition of himalayan salt baths right to my own bath, helping me to relax and unwind. Reading in the bath for half an hour is my go-to technique for unwinding. True Skincare's Avocado and Primrose oil is pure hydrating indulgence for my skin - massaging the oil in gives your circulation a boost, too. Finally, the Neighbourhood Botanicals Dear Diary Lip Balm is my all-day essential - it leaves my lips feeling soft and nourished, with an addictive strawberry bubblegum taste!"
- True Skincare Nourishing Avocado & Evening Primrose Facial Oil is certified organic, cruelty-free, vegan-friendly and a waterless formulation.The formula is ideal for dry skin, or those looking to soothe any irritation
- MOA Dreamy Mineral Soak is not recommended for use during pregnancy
- Neighbourhood Botanicals Dear Diary Lip Balm features artwork by Raissa Pardini, in the adorable reusable tin and pink velvet pouch that make this a perfect gift - for yourself or for someone else! Plastic-free and pocket-friendly.
FULL INGREDIENT LISTSTrue Skincare Nourishing Avocado & Evening Primrose Facial Oil
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, *Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, *Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, *Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, *Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, *Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, *Cymbopogen Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, *Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Oil, *Calendula Officinalis Extract, **Limonene, **Linalool, **Geraniol, **Farnesol, **Citral, **Benzyl Alcohol
*Organically grown ingredient
**Natural component of Essential Oils.MOA Dreamy Mineral Soak
Maris Sal, Sodium chloride (Himalayan pink salt), *Zea maya (Corn) powder, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) oil, *Lavandula angustifolia flowers **Citral **Geraniol
*certified organic ** occurs naturally in essential oilsNeighbourhood Botanicals Dear Diary Lip Balm
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable (Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Glycerin, Aroma, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isoamyl Acetate, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract