Give your day a little bit of sunshine with this luscious body oil, packed full of active organic ingredients for healthy and vibrant skin.
This is a unique blend of lemongrass, pine and marjoram which, in folklore, is known as a lucky plant that brings joy and good fortune. Whilst we can’t guarantee that applying this oil to your body will result in you winning the lottery anytime soon, what we can say is that it will certainly awaken your senses, power up your body’s circulation and rejuvenate the skin. Combined with refreshing eucalyptus blends and built on a nourishing golden base, this body oil will leave your skin hydrated and soft whilst keeping acne at bay!
- Himalayan Pink Salt is jam-packed with 84 essential minerals to help detoxify the skin and promote healthy blood circulation
- Marjoram is the lucky plant that has a pain-relief effect, making this perfect for easing painful joints or muscles
- Lemongrass helps to promote the skin’s healing process and also gives the product its characteristic zesty scent
- Eucalyptus has antiseptic and antibacterial qualities, and works side-by-side with Lemongrass to boost skin healing
- Pine is the tried-and-tested favourite of Hippocrates, the so-called “father of Western Medicine”. This ingredient wakes up the skin, promotes circulation and helps to combat acne or other problematic skin conditions
HOW TO USE
Massage all over your body in circular motions to seal in the moisture. It can be used before or after a shower, and can also be used after exercise for soothing tired or achy muscles. When you’re done keep the bottle in a dark cool space, and discontinue use if irritation occurs.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Perfect for use after a long steamy shower, or for soothing tired muscles or painful joints after a workout
- Vegan, cruelty free and made with certified organic ingredients
- Suitable for all skin types
The MOA Hello Sunshine Energising Body Oil is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
*helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, brassica campestris (rapeseed) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, *eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, *origanum marjorama (marjoram) leaf oil, *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, *pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil, *mentha piperata (peppermint) leaf oil, *achillea millefolium (yarrow) extract * organically grown ingredient ** natural component of essential oils