Easily smooth, soothe and de-puff your complexion with The Roller. The instantly-cooling effect of the rose quartz makes it incredibly easy to give yourself an effective at-home facial massage that combats any puffiness or fluid retention in the face, leaving your skin noticeably glowing after use. The double-ended tool allows for under eye circles to be soothed using the small side, whereas the larger side quickly gets to work across your forehead, cheeks and jawline. With regular use muscles are left tightened and any puffiness is diminished. The Roller also encourages lymphatic drainage (this helps to increase the natural flow of lymph in the body, which makes reducing toxins more effective).
- Rose Quartz not only looks beautiful but is known as a powerful crystal of love. The quartz feels refreshingly cold on the skin, as well as being packed with minerals including magnesium and iron to help reduce skin's inflammation.
HOW TO USE
On freshly cleansed skin, apply a generous amount of your favourite facial oil or moisturiser. Apply firm strokes across the face - always working from the centre of your face outwards towards the hairline or in a downwards sweeping motion. Roll upwards across the forehead - this also helps to relieve any tension or help sooth a headache. Use the smaller side of The Roller to treat any delicate areas, such as around the eyes. Rinse off after use and dry, ready for your next facial massage session.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Expertly crafted with two smoothing sides
- Relaxes the mind and melts away stress and tension
- The cold temperature of the Rose Quartz feels super-refreshing on the skin and helps immediately reduce any puffiness
- Used as part of a skincare ritual, your facial muscles are left smooth and glowing
The Sculptor is safe for use on all skin types. We recommend adding it into your evening skincare routine three times a week to start. For a refreshing boost, we like to keep ours in the fridge before use.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST