The Skin Superfood is an instantly nourishing hydrator that floods the skin with comforting, long-lasting moisture. Codex has used their patented BiaComplex™ formula to create this indulgent feast for the skin which rejuvenates and moisturises wherever you need it (hands, body or face). Your skin is left quickly soothed, which makes the cream so effective on dry, flaky, sensitive or irritated skin.
- Comfrey acts as a nourishing superfood to keep skin healthy
- Marsh Mallow moisturises even the driest of skins
- Heartease hydrates skin beneath the surface and helps to create a protective film to retain moisture
- Immortelle rejuvenates the skin
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally as and when needed, or as a daily moisturiser to freshly cleansed skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- It’s a multi-purpose hydrator that can be used to deeply nourish face, hands and body
- It respects and protects your skin’s barrier, making it ideal for sensitive, dry or irritated skin
- A light layer massaged in before makeup acts as a primer for a visibly glowing complexion
- Clinical trials have shown that 100% agreed that skin is left looking healthier, 97% agreed that skin tone is noticeably more even and 100% agreed that skin felt renewed and revived.
The Bia Skin Superfood contains 75ml and is suitable for all skin types, although it works especially well on dry and sensitive skin. The tube packaging is made from renewable sugar cane that is easily recyclable. Please avoid direct contact with your eyes and discontinue use if you see any irritation.
Aqua (Water), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Lactobacillus ferment, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Propanediol, Glyceryl stearate, Viola tricolor (Heartsease herb) extract, Althaea officinalis (Marsh-mallow) extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) flower extract, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) leaf extract, Potassium sorbate, Phytic acid, Citric acid.