Discover supremely soft skin and indulge in seriously sustainable organic skincare with the Codex Beauty Bia Festive Bytes set. Beautifully packaged in Codex's signature green, the set contains a Bia Skin Superfood and the limited edition Holiday Soap, all designed to leave your skin nourished and supple. Great for gifting for your favourite friend or for yourself...
- Bia Skin Superfood (15 ml / 0.5 fl. Oz) - Ultra-hydrating and deeply nourishing, Bia Skin Superfood is a cream for face, hands and body. Made with our potent BiaComplex™ formula, this multi-purpose cream provides all-day moisture, protects skin's barrier, and is clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin texture
- Holiday Soap (125ml) - A limited edition artisanal soap made with French green and pink clays to gently cleanse, without disrupting your skin's natural balance. Scented with orange, mint and spruce.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- It's Christmas with Codex! Incredibly gift-worthy - no need for wrapping paper
- It’s the perfect introduction to Codex, and the handy combination of the Bia Skin Superfood and the limited edition Holiday Soap leave your skin feeling its absolute best
- It's the ideal show-stopper for the skincare-lover or organic goddess in your life (or for self-gifting!)
The Codex Bia Festive Bytes set contains two Codex products and has a vegan-friendly formula. The products are packaged in sustainable sugarcane rather than plastic, which means they'll biodegrade once you're done.
HOW TO USE THE...Bia Skin Superfood
Apply liberally as and when needed, or as a daily moisturiser to freshly cleansed skin.Holiday Soap
Lather up and enjoy. Rinse away with warm water.
Aqua (Water), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Lactobacillus ferment, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Propanediol, Glyceryl stearate, Viola tricolor (Heartsease herb) extract, Althaea officinalis (Marsh-mallow) extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) flower extract, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) leaf extract, Potassium sorbate, Phytic acid, Citric acid.