FREE BIA UPLIFTING SOAP WORTH £17 WITH ANY CODEX PURCHASE
Get your own Bia Uplifting Soap; a divinely-scented, skin-softening cold-pressed soap, made with French Pink Clay.
This soap is FREE with any Codex purchase whilst stocks last. Worth £17.
Indulge skin in the radiance-boosting Bia Facial Oil. With a lightweight and dry texture, the oil is suitable for all skin types as it regulates your skin’s oil production whilst also drastically boosting hydration and elasticity. Containing skin-boosting vitamins to help protect your skin against environmental stressors, the oil also helps to refine your pores and leave your skin revitalized.
- Rosehip Oil soothes, softens, brightens and hydrates
- Bog Myrtle Oil provides antioxidant protection and leaves pores refined
- Sea Buckthorn Oil improves skin’s elasticity
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil helps to even the appearance of skin tone
HOW TO USE
Apply 2 drops onto clean skin daily, pressing into the skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- A quickly-absorbed, glow-boosting, radiance-revealing facial oil? We’re sold.
- The blend of plant-based oils works to flood your skin with antioxidants to protect against damaging pollutants.
- The Facial Oil helps to transform all skin types
- Clinical trials have shown that 100% agreed that skin felt nourished and conditioner, 87% agreed that skin appeared more radiant and 90% agree that wrinkles were less noticeable.
The Bia Facial Oil contains 30ml and is suitable for all skin types. Please avoid direct contact with your eyes and discontinue use if you see any irritation.
Rosa canina (Rosehip) seed oil, Actinidia chinensis (Kiwi) seed oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly pear) seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) fruit extract, Fucus serratus (Serrated wrack) extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopherol, Myrica gale (Sweet gale) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract.