Gentle enough for daily use, the Bia Exfoliating Wash is a cleanser that exfoliates the skin and reveals a more radiant tone. By softly polishing the skin the wash allows your skin to appear more luminous as it gives your circulation a boost whilst carefully ensuring that dull & dry skin cells are removed. The nourishing blend of plant oils and fine grains ensures that your skin’s barrier is not compromised so there’s no dryness or tightness after use.
- Jojoba grains deliver gentle exfoliation to the skin
- Castor Oil helps to leave pores feeling clear and evens the skin’s tone
- Milk thistle soothes any irritation and calms redness
- Elderflower tones the skin
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount using fingertips before massaging gently across the face and neck. Rinse off with water.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- It’s skincare that luxuriously combines efficacy with serious sustainability
- It’s an extremely gentle cleanser that gently polishes without stripping the skin
- The Exfoliating Wash is suitable for daily use and works particularly well after exercise to leave skin fresh
- Clinical trials have shown that 97% agreed that skin felt softer, 90% agreed skin’s quality was improved and 90% agreed that the wash clarifies and transforms the skin.
The Bia Exfoliating Wash contains 125ml and is suitable for all skin types. The tube packaging is made from renewable sugar cane that is easily recyclable. Please avoid direct contact with your eyes and discontinue use if you see any irritation.
Sambucus nigra (Elderflower) water, Aqua (Water), Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Lactobacillus ferment, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) oil, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Propanediol, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) oil, Hydrogenated jojoba oil, Cetyl alcohol, Limonene*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) peel oil, Brassica napus (Rapeseed) seed oil, Zea mays oil, Beta-carotene, Tocopherol, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Phytic acid, Salicylic acid, Linalool*, Citral*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils