Quickly soothe, cool and refresh the skin with the Coco Mask. A non-drying clay mask, the powder can be mixed in different ways to produce different consistencies (making you the skincare chemist!).
A must for calming any redness or irritation all whilst leaving skin plump, hydrated and happy.
- Kaolin clay is an extremely gentle clay to purify without drying the skin
- Coconut milk powder contains lactic acid and vitamins B, C & E to reinforce the skin’s natural barrier
- Aloe vera powder helps to heal the skin & contains naturally-occurring salicylic acid to help treat any blemishes
HOW TO USE
Pour out a small amount (a teaspoon is ideal) and mix with a few drops of warm water to make a paste. Massage onto clean & damp skin, leave for 15 minutes and then rinse off using warm water.
You can use natural yoghurt instead of water for a thicker mask, with the benefits of probiotics for the skin. We love honey too, to cushion dry skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- We absolutely adore how versatile the powder formula is - making us in charge of the mask depending on how our skin feels
- The calming lavender works wonders on soothing the skin (as well as soothing the senses)
The Coco Mask is 100% natural, 99% organic, cruelty-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and vegetarian. The formula is ideal for all skin types but especially dry who want to clarify without drying the skin.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Cocos nucifera (coconut) milk powder, Zea mays (corn) starch, Kaolin clay, Aloe barbedensis (aloe) leaf juice powder, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil