Lips feeling dry, sore or chapped? Say hello to Balmkind and the softest lips of your life. Nourish, soothe and protect the lips in a flash with this hydrating (but non-greasy) balm.
The Alpine Rose & Lysine Lip Balm SPF20 is a lip moisturiser, rich in antioxidants to protect the delicate skin as well as providing SPF (UVA+UVB) protection. Think skincare, not chapstick.
- Alpine Rose is packed full of antioxidants to protect against environmental aggressors
- Lysine is an amino acid, essential for maintaining smooth skin
- Oat Lipids contain ceramides which naturally prevent moisture loss
- Licorice root soothes chapped lips
HOW TO USE
Apply to lips whenever needed throughout the day to hydrate or when there is exposure to the sun.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- A truly indulgent balm to treat lips, packed with hard-working ingredients
- SPF for on-the-go protection against harmful rays
- Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, oxybenzone, octinoxate & petrolatum
The Balmkind Alpine Rose & Lysine Lip Balm SPF20 is cruelty-free and suitable for vegetarians (the formula contains beeswax so it not suitable for vegans). Made in the UK with fully recyclable materials. The formula does not contain parabens, mineral oil or petrolatum.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Octocrylene, Ricinus Communis Oil, Cera Alba, Punica Granatum Sterols, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Aqua, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Lysine HCL, Glycerin, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Parfum, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, CI 77891, CI 77491