FREE BIA UPLIFTING SOAP WORTH £17 WITH ANY CODEX PURCHASE
Get your own Bia Uplifting Soap; a divinely-scented, skin-softening cold-pressed soap, made with French Pink Clay.
This soap is FREE with any Codex purchase whilst stocks last. Worth £17.
Treat your delicate under eyes to some plant-powered nourishment with the Bia Eye Gel Cream. The lightweight formula is easily absorbed by the skin, comfortably cooling to apply and has been clinically proven to reduce puffiness and dark circles. Let your under eyes be soothed, plumped and brightened.
- Arnica Oil quickly reduces puffiness
- Cucumber soothes the delicate skin and helps to brighten
- Aloe Vera hydrates your skin without feeling heavy
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount daily using clean fingertips, from the inner corner outwards.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- With a lightweight texture the Gel Cream is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving your delicate skin soothed
- The refreshing formula leaves your under eyes instantly brighter, de-puffed and sparkling.
- The Gel Cream acts as a wonderful base under any concealer
- Clinical trials have shown that 97% agreed that the product absorbed well into the skin, 84% agreed that it reduced under eye bags and 81% agreed that it reduced under eye puffiness.
The Bia Eye Gel Cream contains 15ml and is suitable for all skin types. The tube packaging is made from renewable sugar cane that is easily recyclable. Please avoid direct contact with your eyes and discontinue use if you see any irritation.
Aqua (Water), Lactobacillus ferment, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Propanediol, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, Glycerin, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fruit extract, Arnica montana extract, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium gum, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) fruit extract, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) seed oil, Xanthan gum, Pullulan, Helichrysum italicum (Immortelle) flower oil, Fucus vesiculosus (Bladder wrack) extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Rosa damascene (Damask rose) flower extract, Phytic acid, Citric acid, Silica, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Linalool*, Limonene *, Geraniol*, Citronellol*.
*Naturally occurring in essential oils