Give skin the ultimate gentle exfoliation with a few quick swipes of the Konjac Sponge. 100% naturally derived, the sponge softens when it comes into contact with water and acts as a skin-polisher, helping to leave skin brighter as well as allowing the next steps in your skincare routine to be more effective.
- Konjac is a natural, soft and gently exfoliating sponge. It comes from an Asian plant called Amorphophallus konjac.
HOW TO USE
Thoroughly soak the sponge for one minute in warm water before gently massaging around the face, either in conjunction with a cleanser or on its own. Pay closer attention to any areas prone to congestion such as chin, nose and to-zone. When done, squeeze out any excess water and leave hanging to dry before using again.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- It’s the most natural way to gently exfoliate and polish the skin
- This sponge is incredibly gentle and best used daily to leave skin glowing
- Suited for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
- It will naturally biodegrade in your compost bin after 3 months of use, making this the perfect low-waste solution for cleansing and more
The Konjac Sponge is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, synthetic fragrance-free & non-comedogenic. Plastic-free, it's best used for 3 months, and then it can be thrown into your compost bin where it will naturally biodegrade.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST