Hydrate, nourish and soothe the skin with a daily application of UpCircle's Face Moisturiser, a rich yet non-greasy hydrator that's suitable for all skin types. Determined to repurpose ingredients that would otherwise go to waste, UpCircle uses discarded Argan Shells in their Face Moisturiser to flood the skin with antioxidant protection. Packaged entirely in recyclable materials, the Face Moisturiser fuses together repurposed active ingredients with chic sustainability.
- Argan Powder contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamin E to protect the skin
- Cocoa Butter intensely hydrates the skin and cocoons it in softness
- Sage Oil soothes dryness and irritation as well as minimising the appearance of blemishes or acne scarring
- Linseed Oil is rich in fatty acids to repair the skin
HOW TO USE
Apply daily to clean, dry skin morning or night. Massage the product in until it's absorbed.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The Face Moisturiser is a hydrating, fast-absorbing veil of nourishment for the skin, providing long-lasting comfort and softness
- Repurposed ingredients mean nothing goes to waste all whilst your skin gets the benefits. It’s the ultimate in natural & smart skincare!
Designed to be used daily with a formula to suit all skin types, the Face Moisturiser is 100% natural, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. The packaging is made from glass and aluminium which can be fully recycled.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool, ^Citral.
^Natural constituent of essential oils listed