Leave skin buffed and bright with the Coffee Body Scrub with Cacao, a caffeine-infused scrub that polishes away the dead skin cells that can cause skin to feel dry and look dull. UpCircle repurposes and reuses coffee grounds that would otherwise be going to a landfill - avoiding unnecessary waste and delivering the goods to your skin. A base of shea butter ensures that skin is never left feeling dry or irritated after use.
- Repurposed Coffee Grounds gently buff away dead skin cells
- Cacao adds a rich aroma to the scent and is rich in antioxidants
- Shea Butter leaves skin feeling soothed and nourished post-scrub
HOW TO USE
Shake before using to ensure the oils are all mixed together. Apply in circular motions to damp skin - wait a few minutes and enjoy - then rinse off with warm water. For best results use up to three times a week.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- An invigorating boost of coffee for the skin is blended with rich cacao to create an indulgent body scrub that instantly buff, smoothes and softens
- The naturally caffeinated skincare increases blood flow (hello glow!), brightening the skin and flooding it with antioxidant protection
- By reusing and repurposing used coffee grounds and chai spices, UpCircle manages to avoid unnecessary waste whilst making beautifully natural scrubs and soaps. Maximum results, low waste!
The Coffee Body Scrub with Cacao is 100% natural and is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. The packaging is made from aluminium which can easily be recycled, too. The formula is suitable for all skin types.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Theobroma Cacao Seed Extract, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Citral.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.