Cleanse, soothe and hydrate skin with UpCircle's Cleansing Face Balm, a gentle balm designed to be used daily to leave skin soft and bright. Determined to repurpose ingredients that would otherwise go to waste, UpCircle uses finely-milled apricot powder (from discarded apricot stones) in their Cleansing Face Balm to deliver skin-softening antioxidant protection. Packaged entirely in recyclable materials, the Balm fuses together repurposed active ingredients with chic sustainability.
- Apricot Powder contains antioxidant vitamin E to soothe and protect
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil is rich in fatty acids to repair and feed the skin
- Candellia Wax nourishes the skin and gives the balm its smooth texture
- Oat Oil leaves the natural oils in the skin harmoniously balanced
HOW TO USE
Apply daily to dry skin at the end of the day to remove makeup, SPF and grime. Gently massage a small amount into the skin before rinsing off with a warm flannel. Perfect when used as the first step of a double-cleansing routine.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The Cleansing Face Balm is our new go-to evening skincare step for removing pollutants, makeup and SPF whilst leaving the complexion feeling incredibly nourished
- Repurposed ingredients mean nothing goes to waste all whilst your skin gets the benefits. It’s the ultimate in natural & smart skincare!
Designed to be used daily with a formula to suit all skin types, the Cleansing Face Balm is 100% natural, cruelty-free and vegan-friendly. The packaging is made from glass and aluminium which can be fully recycled.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool.
^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.