This incredible multi-purpose balm is powered by Yarrow (Achillea millefolium), which has been used for centuries to soothe, heal and repair. Combined with tea tree oil (nature’s best antiseptic), this handy balm is an essential addition to your family’s first aid kit, ideal for holidays, camping trips, and many more.
The balm can be used to:
- Soothe dry and itchy skin, making it perfect for eczema, psoriasis, rashes and other skin ailments
- Speed up the healing of wounds, cuts, grazes, bruises or burns
- Treat dry or chapped lips, and be used to speed up recovery from cold sores
- Provide immediate relief from insect bites or stings
- Be applied to sore nostrils to help recover from colds or flu, you can even mix it with hot water and gargle it to soothe a sore throat!
- Calm and moisturise reddened skin from shaving or waxing
- Yarrow is a powerful antiseptic that reduces inflammation and calms the skin. According to Greek Mythology, the mighty warrior Achilles used the healing powers of the Yarrow herb to heal the wounds of his injured soldiers.
- Tea Tree has antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties which kill bacteria and repair the skin
HOW TO USE
Apply to irritated skin as and when needed. Keep in a dark cool space when not in use and discontinue if irritation occurs. Not recommended for use during pregnancy
WHY WE LOVE IT
- This award-winning balm is amazingly versatile - use it for healing cuts and grazes, soothing inflamed skin, treating stretch marks, providing relief for insect bites, moisturising your lips...the list goes on!
COSMOS ORGANIC CERTIFIED
Working with nature rather than against it
SILVER WINNER – BEST FAMILY SKINCARE PRODUCT FREE FROM SKINCARE AWARDS
“The Green Balm delivered more than what was expected and promised. I could not believe the healing powers of this product and I will certainly buy it in the future. It comes in a small pot and is the colour of wet grass in spring.”
The MOA Green Balm is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
It is vegetarian-friendly and cruelty-free.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Maris Sal, Sodium chloride (Himalayan pink salt), *Zea maya (Corn) powder, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil, Pinus Sylvestris (Pine) Leaf Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) oil, *Lavandula angustifolia flowers **Citral **Geraniol *certified organic ** occurs naturally in essential oils