Meet NailKind, an edit of nail polishes designed to deliver eco-friendly, cruelty-free and oh-so-glossy shades for your nails. Crafted with a plant-based formula of potato, corn and wheat, the line-up features fast-drying, long-lasting and creatively colourful shades. The Natural Nail Oil is your new essential for transforming your hands and nails - skin is left supremely soft.
- Natural Nail Oil
HOW TO USE
Brush on the oil after painting nails, or as needed to soften the skin. Spend a few moments rubbing the oil into hands and nails and enjoy.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- This Nail Oil helps to strengthen and treat your nails and transform your cuticles
- It's a desk staple - apply a few times a day for seriously soft skin
- These polishes are seriously shiny! Its our favourite polish formula that we've found (and we've tried them all...)
- Easy to apply, with a wide brush, and a quick-dry formula means an at-home manicure is easier than ever
- The formulas are made with bio-sourced chemistry, which means the production is more sustainable and the brand's environmental footprint is minimalised
Originally created in Copenhagen, the scandi nail brand aims to fuse sustainable credentials with trend-led shades. NailKind's polishes are made with up to 85% bio-sourced ingredients including potato, corn and wheat, making them mineral and plant-based. The entire line is vegan and cruelty-free. Each polish contains 8ml.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL (PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL), CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL (CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL), GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL PALMITATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL), GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL (GLYCINE SOJA OIL), TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, YELLOW 11 (CI 47000)