Meet NailKind, an edit of nail polishes designed to deliver eco-friendly, cruelty-free and oh-so-glossy shades for your nails. Crafted with a plant-based formula of potato, corn and wheat, the line-up features fast-drying, long-lasting and creatively colourful shades.
- Lava Love - a flame-coloured orange
- Easy Sunday - a creamy grey
- Copenhagen Cool - a bold and bright blue
- Skinny Dip - a pastel baby blue
- Wine O'Clock - an oxblood wine
- Nude & Proud - a nude pink-beige
- Shh-Shocking - an electric violet-pink
- Nutz - a warm grey-brown taupe
HOW TO USE
Apply using slow, even strokes onto clean nails. Apply a thin layer, allow to fully dry and apply a second coat. Finish off with the NailKind Mist You Top Coat for an even shinier and long-lasting finish.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- With an extensive shade range, there's a hue for everyone *and* the brand is entirely vegan and cruelty-free
- These polishes are seriously shiny! Its our favourite polish formula that we've found (and we've tried them all...)
- Easy to apply, with a wide brush, and a quick-dry formula means an at-home manicure is easier than ever
- The formulas are made with bio-sourced chemistry, which means the production is more sustainable and the brand's environmental footprint is minimalised
Originally created in Copenhagen, the scandi nail brand aims to fuse sustainable credentials with trend-led shades. NailKind's polishes are made with up to 85% bio-sourced ingredients including potato, corn and wheat, making them mineral and plant-based. The entire line is vegan and cruelty-free. Each polish contains 8ml. The line of polishes has been Halal certified.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, N-BUTYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHOSPHORIC ACID, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, HEXANAL, LITHOTHAMNION CALCAREUM EXTRACT, MANNITOL, SILICA, TOCOPHEROL, ZINC SULFATE, RED 6 LAKE (CI 15850), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), RED 34 LAKE (CI 15880), BLACK 2 (CI 77266 [NANO]), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)