Upgrade your haircare routine with this seriously smoothing, strengthening and shine-boosting shampoo from Evolve. Carefully crafted with powerful plant-based actives to care for your hair and scalp, the shampoo has been designed to gently cleanse hair without stripping the natural oils. Once rinsed away, hair is left feeling softer, naturally silkier and with reduced frizz and tangles.
- Baobab Proteins boost shine, reduce frizz and strengthen your hair. Sustainably sourced from the Baobab tree, the proteins increase softness by 27% (when tested by Evolve), which makes them more effective than traditional silicones
- Pomegranate Extract rehydrates thirsty hair strands
- Aloe Vera soothes your scalp
HOW TO USE
Wet hair, and apply a small amount to scalp to form a rich lather. Rinse well. We recommend following up with the Superfood Shine Conditioner afterwards.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Filled with plant-powered actives, this shampoo cleanses hair without stripping away your natural oils
- Silicone-free, the shampoo respects your hair's natural texture and adds a boost of shine and softness
- Divinely scented with natural extracts, it creates a moment of calm for you as you wash your hair - transforming an everyday occurrence into an enjoyable ritual
- Formulated to help strengthen weak or brittle hair, this shampoo helps to reduce breakages (our editor Laura loves it for her postpartum hair)
The Superfood Shine Natural Shampoo (250ml) is 98% natural, certified COSMOS 71% organic, vegan, hand-crafted and best suited for normal-dry hair.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (Water), Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein*, Parfum (NaturalFragrance), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Citric Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalol. *ingredients from organic farming