The Rainforest Rescue Blemish Serum is an all-natural treatment that targets blemish-prone and congested skin to reduce sebum production, treat existing blemishes and prevent further breakouts.
Skin is left feeling balanced, clarified and happy without any dryness or irritation.
- Willow bark contains a natural source of salicylic acid to help keep the pores clear
- Amazonian blend of acai and copaiba decreases sebum production and reduces the appearance of blemishes
HOW TO USE
Apply to cleansed skin morning and night, followed by a moisturiser if required.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- It minimises sebum production and blemishes without drying the skin
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Vegan, cruelty-free and eco-friendly
The Rainforest Rescue Blemish Serum is 99.7% natural and 82% organic. Each bottle contains 30ml.
The Blemish Serum also contains a low percentage of willow bark, which is not traditionally recommended in pregnancy. The amount is very small but worth noting if of concern.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Aqua (water), Glycerin*, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin*, Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil*, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Lactic Acid, Linalol, d-Limonene, Silica. *ingredients from organic farming