Is it time to catch up on your beauty sleep? Give skin a helping hand to look and feel its best with the (oh so dreamy) Dream Dream Dream facial oil. Perfect for all skin types, the plush texture is a moment of calm for the skin at the end of another busy day. Taking the time to massage in a few drops lets you unwind and relax. Now, it’s time to hit the hay and let Dream Dream Dream do all the work for you as you snooze; wake up to visibly plumper and replenished skin.
- Moringa Seed Oil has anti-inflammatory properties to restore skin to its best
- Macadamia nut oil is incredibly regenerating (perfect for reducing acne scars)
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in essential fatty acids to feed the skin
HOW TO USE
Take the time to massage this heavenly oil into the skin helps to relieve any tension from the day. Apply to skin after cleansing, either alone or pressed on top of a night cream to ramp up the hydration.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- The perfect end-of-the-day treat for your skin - all it takes is a few drops to help you unwind and relax
- As you snooze away, the ingredients in this oil work hard to rejuvenate and replenish the skin
- The perfect mix of style & substance - eye-catching and gorgeously designed packaging containing a powerful and transformative oil!
Dream Dream Dream is 100% natural, vegan, cruelty-free, synthetic fragrance-free & non-comedogenic.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST
Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia nut) Seed Oil, Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Germ Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile Roman) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil. Citronellol⋆, Geraniol⋆, Linalol⋆, Citral⋆, d-Limonene⋆, Farnesol⋆, Benzyl Benzoate⋆, Benzyl Salicylate⋆
*naturally occurring components of the blends’ essential oils