Melt away the day with the Bia Wash Off Cleansing Oil; the lightweight oil acts as a magnet to remove makeup, SPF and pollutants from the skin, without stripping your natural oils. Massaging the oil into the skin is a quick and effective cleansing method, with the added benefit of the natural oils treating your complexion. Once rinsed off your skin is left feeling smooth and soft - never tight or dry.
- Borage Oilimproves your skin’s barrier function and prevents skin water loss
- Oat Lipidssoothe and calm your skin
- Chia Seed Oilhydrates and brightens
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of cleanser to clean, dry fingertips before massaging onto dry skin. Use small, circular motions to cleanse the skin before rinsing off with water.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Nourishing and non-greasy, the Cleansing Oil makes removing your makeup easier than ever
- The blend of oils soothes your skin and leaves it supremely soft.
- The Cleansing Oil is suitable for all skin types and is a great product to use as part of a double cleansing routine
- Clinical trials have shown that 94% agreed that it cleansed the skin gently, 97% agreed that it left the skin soft and 91% agreed that it left skin feeling comfortable.
The Bia Wash Off Cleansing Oil contains 100ml and is suitable for all skin types. Please avoid direct contact with your eyes and discontinue use if you see any irritation.
Borago (Borage) Officinalis Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-4-Oleate, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Citrus Nobilis Peel (Mandarin) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Oil, Amyris Balsamifera (Amyris) Bark Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils