FREE BIA UPLIFTING SOAP WORTH £17 WITH ANY CODEX PURCHASE
Get your own Bia Uplifting Soap; a divinely-scented, skin-softening cold-pressed soap, made with French Pink Clay.
This soap is FREE with any Codex purchase whilst stocks last. Worth £17.
Get ready to get hooked on Codex with the Bia Discovery Set, a four-piece set of miniatures of the Bia Collection. Housed in an organic cotton travel bag, the set contains a Bia Skin Superfood, Bia Exfoliating Wash, Bia Eye Gel Cream and Bia Day Cream.
Experience the hydrating and nourishing benefits of the Bia Collection with this set of mini size products. Perfect for trial, travel and everywhere in between. (£80 value)
- Bia Skin Superfood (15 ml / 0.5 fl. Oz) - Ultra-hydrating and deeply nourishing, Bia Skin Superfood is a cream for face, hands and body. Made with our potent BiaComplex™ formula, this multi-purpose cream provides all-day moisture, protects skin's barrier, and is clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin texture
- Bia Exfoliating Wash (30 ml / 1.0 fl. Oz) - Bia Exfoliating Wash lightly exfoliates and tones skin, making it gentle enough for everyday use. Jojoba grains provide exfoliation without irritating the skin and castor oil helps clear pores and impurities and evens the appearance of skin tone. This wash never leaves skin feeling tight or dry and is clinically proven to improve the appearance of skin flakiness
- Bia Eye Gel Cream (8 ml / 0.3 fl. Oz) - Bia Eye Gel Cream is a lightweight, cooling and brightening eye gel that is clinically proven to reduce under eye puffiness and dark circles. Made with cucumber and aloe vera, this gel cream helps plump and calm the under eye area and provides hydrating and soothing benefits
- Bia Day Cream (15 ml / 0.5 fl. Oz.) - Meet your new daily facial moisturiser. Bia Day Cream's lightweight formula is clinically proven to improve skin hydration. It contains calendula which moisturises, soothes and protects skin, and sodium hyaluronate, which boosts skin's ability to absorb moisture and results in smoother, softer skin. 100% Organic Cotton Travel Bag Included
WHY WE LOVE IT
- It’s the perfect introduction to Codex.
- It’s worth £80, so you can save whilst you try.
- It’s travel-friendly and gift-worthy.
The Bia Facial Oil contains 30ml and is suitable for all skin types. Please avoid direct contact with your eyes and discontinue use if you see any irritation.
HOW TO USE THE...Bia Skin Superfood
Apply liberally as and when needed, or as a daily moisturiser to freshly cleansed skin.Bia Exfoliating Wash
Apply a small amount using fingertips before massaging gently across the face and neck. Rinse off with water.Bia Eye Gel Cream
Apply a small amount daily using clean fingertips, from the inner corner outwards.Bia Day Cream
Apply a small amount using clean fingertips and massage into the face and neck.
Rosa canina (Rosehip) seed oil, Actinidia chinensis (Kiwi) seed oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) seed oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly pear) seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) fruit extract, Fucus serratus (Serrated wrack) extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopherol, Myrica gale (Sweet gale) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract.