Costs and Destinations
Standard Delivery is FREE for UK Mainland orders over £30.
We aim to ship all orders within 1 working day.
Please find our shipping options below:
|Shipping Type||Cost||Destinations||Delivery Timescale|
|Standard (Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed)||£3.95||UK Mainland, Channel Islands||2-3 Working Days|
UK Mainland, Channel Islands
|Next Working Day (by 1pm)|
|Europe - International Signed||£15.50||Europe||5-7 Working Days|
|World Zone 1 - International Signed||£21.50||
USA, Africa, Middle East, Far East, SE Asia
|7-12 Working Days|
|World Zone 2 - International Signed||£30.00||Australia, New Zealand, Singapore,
Papua New Guinea, Fiji
|12-14 Working Days|
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- All orders are dispatched Monday to Saturday
- All orders will require a signature upon receipt. If you cannot sign for your parcel, or you're not in when the delivery person calls, you should receive a delivery card with options to rebook your delivery or collect from your nearest sorting office
- If you do not collect your parcel within the timeframe specified on your card, the item will be returned back to us and you will be required to pay for redelivery
- Special Delivery orders must be placed before 2pm Monday to Friday to qualify for next working day delivery
- We aim to dispatch orders within one working day, but this may take longer during busy periods and under some circumstances
- The delivery timescales we provide above are estimates based on Royal Mail; they are not guaranteed
- Delivery times are based on working days (i.e. Monday to Friday) - these do not include bank or public holidays
- Any orders we receive on non-working days (weekends or bank/public holidays) will be dealt with on the next working day
- Unfortunately we can't deliver to PO Boxes, sorry!
- All orders (with the exception of UK Special Delivery) are sent via Royal Mail signed options - these provide us with proof of postage and compensation of up to £50 as standard
- We can only ship to the delivery address you provide to us when placing your order, and you are responsible for ensuring your delivery address is accurate and up-to-date.
Please note you are responsible for any customs payments for deliveries outside of the EU.
If you have any other questions regarding your order, please check our FAQ page